Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrapbooking show and tell



I got this tin from the Thrift store for .99 cents. I ripped off the paper, cause frankly... it was ugly and drab. But I liked the ink distressing they had done on the metal itself. You can't really see it in this picture though. So I took out some of my scrapbooking stuff and went crazy on it. I ooohed and awed over this tin.Well this is my version. Sorry the picture isn't that great. I really need a new camera. I couldn't find a butterfly I liked to go on it. Though I may add one at some point.
Flower up close
Other Flower
A gift for a very helpful friend.

Back










I hope she enjoys it, cause i really appreciate her presence in my life. Others saw it and now I have been asked to make another. So I need to get this back healed soon, so I can finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment