Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Handmade Christmas Reveal-Part 1

Finally I am getting around to posting things from the last month. Above is the purse I made for my mom that I finally finished (been working on it for at least 3-4 years. I think I started it initially when I was pregnant with Mr. S. It came out really nice for a felted purse. Not sure what she'll use it for.
I swapped a friend another felted purse for her to sew a lining into the purse. She did it so nicely. I could have never done that with my basic sewing skills. She makes fabric purses and sells them so she was happy to do it for my felted one. I also used her grommet thing to put in the grommets for the handles.
Maybe I will get around to making one for my self.


Bobunny FAMILY Mini Album for Aunt V.
The Pictures got out of order. But you get to see it all.










Front
Back

Acrylic Mini Album for Aunt J.
I think I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Collection for the paper, assorted ribbons, and Prima Flowers. It was the first time I had made an Acrylic Album.
Front (sorry for the glare)




Back

No comments:

Post a Comment