Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Goodness Girls Valentines Corsage Package Recieved

I got my package from my partner, Shara, today for the Sweet Goodness Girls Valentine Corsage Swap. I so loved the anticipation of waiting for it to come. My first Valentine of 2011.
Look at the little people she created. Almost like those Waldorf Bendy dolls (I hadn't though about using those on the corsage)
A wonderful candy cane heart, Hershey kisses and two boxes of candy hearts.

Just look at his haul I got. I just love Swap Mail.... So much bliss in one little box is pure heaven.


I couldn't get this last little goody to focus well but it is a rock that says "smile." Oddly enough it is my favorite part of the package and it has been snagged by my oldest to be put on the downstairs nature table and the corsage is now proudly displayed on my daughter's upstairs holiday display table. And our first Valentine is there too.
Thanks Shara...I really liked the corsage and you are just so creative. It was a privilege to be your partner. I can hardly wait to hear how you liked the one I sent. I think that is the best part of a swap, awaiting the response of the one you sent your heart and soul encased in a bit of handmade goodness. No wonder they call the swap group, Sweet Goodness.

1 comment:

  1. lovely package you received there...
    Isn't that swap is a great place to receive surprises ? :) love it

    ReplyDelete