Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heather's Layouts #'s 15 - 21

Layout # 15- "Yeah It's That Good. Not sure what paper this is, but the stickies are from CTMH, Rough N' Tumble and some from Ann's stash.
Layout # 16- "Home Sweet Home" Paper is from the racks at Michael's.

Layout # 17- American Sparkle (1) I made one of these for my mom. Paper is CTMH-Blue Ribbon. Title Cut from my Slice (c). I added some cute 4th of July stuff from Ann's stash (thanks again, Ann). They are from Oriental Trading.


Layout #18- American Sparkle(2)

Layout #19 "Scenic Byways" Not sure about this paper either. Borrowed some stamps from Ann and leaf punch outs.


Layout #20 "7 Things TO Celebrate. CTMH Paper- Good Times. I also used the Level 2 "My Stickease" from the same set. Cut Out letters with Slice Machine, Noteworthy Card.



Layout #21- "I Love Grandma" Here is my MIL. CTMH Paper- "Perfect Day" Level 2 "My Stickease" used as well as the new CTMH Rub Ons, CTMH Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment