Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heather's 6, 7, and 8 Layouts

This one is Child #3's Birthday. It is the Basic Grey Paper (forgot what it is called). I used the Matching stamps and stickers that came with the pack. The buttons and waxy Flax is from Close to My Heart. I also used some Bazzil card stock.


This paper is the Making Memories Fa La La line, with coordinating flowers and some Prima Flowers. It is also the coordinating Brads. So it is Child #2 with Santa and all the kids on Page two.

Here is Child #3 who recently injured his eye pretty severely. The paper is some generic I got in the clearance at JoAnn's. I used my fabulous Slice Machine to cut out the stars and the Arrows.
All the layouts are from Close to My Heart's Imagine or Cherish Layout Books. I have yet to really venture beyond using their layout "formulas." They definitely are perfect for beginner scrapbookers and makes it very easy. Sort of like my comfort zone. Perhaps this next week I will attempt to lift a layout from somewhere else as I am probably light years away from designing my own.
Love my toes at the bottom of my picture? I hate shoes.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment